1. Find a package that covers the destinations you want to go to.
2. Personalise the package by selecting the tours and activities you will take part in to explore different locations and what travel accommodation style you prefer. Your way to ‘travel on your terms.’
3. Create your account with correct contact details and pay security deposit to start the booking process.
4. Your journey specialist to contact you to go over your request.(The next business dy.) Boutique South America will handle all flight, hotel and accommodation bookings on your behalf.
5. Approve the final price once you receive the full confirmation. (1-2 business days.)
6. Process your final payment. (Approximately 60 days prior to departure.)
7. Wait in anticipation for your travel documents (arrive approximately one month prior to departure) and you’re all set to go.
Payment of deposit indicates acceptance of the following conditions:
Trading Names – Experience Based Travel (ACN:601 590 845) trading as Boutique South America (ABN: 92 601 845.)
Pricing Policy: All prices on website are based on US Dollars and are indicative of final price and remain subject to confirmation. Boutique South America strives for accuracy in presenting prices however this is sometimes out of our control due to factors such as seasonal /holiday rates/conference and group bookings or high demand periods that can increase prices or require minimum night stays during proposed package times. Boutique South America will inform customers of any changes/increases and enforce these on behalf of our suppliers.
Prices are inclusive of the cost of research of travel products, consultation time with clients and suppliers, time and cost spent confirming and reconfirming arrangements with overseas suppliers, processing documentation and marketing costs and merchant and banking fees.
Booking Procedure: Payment of deposit indicates acceptance of Boutique South America’s Service Agreement Terms and Conditions.
1. Security deposit of 30% is required place your booking and for Boutique South America to commence confirming arrangements on your behalf.
2. Subsequent deposits may be necessary to confirm cruises, lodges or hotels are peak travel times at the discretion of our suppliers and Boutique South America will advise you of this and the required deadlines. Boutique South America takes no responsibility for failing to confirm arrangements if you fail to meet the necessary payment deadlines.
3. Boutique South America will book flights, hotels and arrangements based on information (names, dates of birth and passport details) supplied by you at the time of booking. It is your responsibility to advise of any changes to this information as soon as possible to avoid any financial costs associated with updating these details such as costs associated with rebooking flights or arrangements and related administration fees.
4. On confirmation, Boutique South America will inform you of the final price and advise up to date flight and tax costs. Due to the changing nature of flights and tax amounts, you will be given the option to pay for their flights to issue them and secure them. Boutique South America will advise you of final payment dates (this is usually 60 days prior to departure however can be up to 90 days depending on the products/services purchased) and ask for your acceptance of the final price.
5. If you do not agree with the final price offered, you may decline and your deposit will be refunded within 7 working days. Alternatively, Boutique South America will happily offer advice on how best to reduce your costs closer to advertised price and may make suggestions including changing scheduled dates to avoid peak flight times or busy supplier periods.
Insurance: It is a condition your booking that you ensure that you have adequate travel insurance for the duration of your trip. This will need to include emergency evacuation cover. Boutique South America strongly recommends that you purchase travel insurance at the time or close to payment of deposit to protect against cancellation fees etc. Boutique South America or its affiliates may provide general information and advice in relation to travel insurance however the responsibility for purchasing adequate cover and choice of travel insurance provider remains at your discretion and complete responsibility.
Cancellations and refunds: In the event you need to cancel you must notify Boutique South America in writing as soon as possible of your intention.
Penalties will be applied as follows:
Before accepting service confirmation: No fee
After accepting service confirmation: Loss of deposit
Within 60 days of departure: 50% of total booking fee
Within 30 days of departure: 100% of total booking fee
After travel has commenced: No refund
Refunds remain at the discretion of Boutique South America and may be higher depending on specific supplier policies such as fare and cruise/hotel cancellation penalties.
Emergencies: In cases of strikes, or natural or medical emergencies that develop whilst you are travelling, passengers should follow the advice and guidelines set by Boutique South America’s suppliers on the ground in order to find the best solution to resume their travels. Any additional expenses are not the responsibility of Boutique South America or its representatives in South America and will need to be borne by you with a travel insurance claim lodged on your return.
Amendments: After you have approved the final price at confirmation stage, should you require any amendments including revising dates or rescheduling arrangements already held, an administrative penalty of $30 will be applied at the discretion of Boutique South America.
Limitations: Boutique South America is a specialist tour operator and does not arrange accommodation with tour or transfer services. Boutique South America also does not sell airfares without arranging land services.
Itinerary variations: It is possible that route or itinerary changes may become necessary due to unforeseen circumstances beyond Boutique South America’s control. Boutique South America reserves the right to cancel or reschedule tour departures and itineraries where necessary and substitute accommodation of a similar standard. Boutique South America will not be liable for refund in the case of last minute or emergency itinerary variations.
Airline Responsibility: Airlines shown on this website do not by virtue of their endorsement of this website represent themselves either as contracting with any purchase of a holiday from Boutique South America or as having any other legal relationship with any such purchaser. Due to the changing nature of airfares, the cost of flights and air taxes will not be guaranteed until ticketed. Prompt payment to issue fares usually avoids any increases.
Responsibility: Experience Based Travel Pty. Ltd. (ACN:601 590 845), incorporated in Victoria and trading as Boutique South America (ABN: 92 601 845), operators of the packages that appear on this website, give notice that they act in the capacity of booking agents for the tour member in all matters of transportation, tour operation, accommodation and other services. Experienced Based Travel Pty. Ltd., its directors, representatives, in the absence of their own negligence, or subsidiaries and/or associated agents shall not be held responsible, directly or indirectly, for property loss or damage and/or damages resulting from illness, personal injuries or death which may be sustained by reason of, or during any tour, whether due to the ownership, maintenance or operation of ay aircraft, vehicle, bicycle, boat, hotel or any other conveyance used in carrying out these tours. These terms extend to any employees of Boutique South America.